In Zambia, you have the chance to experience breath taking activities starting from the beautiful Victoria Falls to the majestic Kafue National Park all providing the best experience all depending on your taste. We also have good wild life and camping from the Lower Zambezi to the South Luangwa National Park.
Thing To Do:
- Always carry your credentials with you (IDs, Passports, etc.)
- Inform your agents of any movement you make without their guidance.
- If you need to change your money to the local currency, enquire from your agent of the location of a trusted bureau.
- Inform your guide of any valuables you may require security in order for them to be stored in a secure place.
- Always stay at the accommodations provided by your agency for your security
Things Not To Do:
- Do not carry illicit drugs.
- Do not wear clothing similar to police or military personnel.
- Do not distribute pornographic materials.
- Do not involved in trophy hunting
- Do not carry counterfeit currency