Game viewing is an African experience not to be missed. Mosi-ao-Tunya National Park in Livingstone encompasses the Falls and stretches some 12 kms along the riverbanks of the upper Zambezi. It is home to wildlife such as the white rhino, buffalo, elephant, antelope, as well as a host of bird life. Our open game-viewing vehicles, driven by our expert guides are the best way in which to encounter these animals in their natural habitat. NB – animal sightings are not guaranteed.
- Minimum 2 pax – Maximum 100 pax
- Children under 12 pay ½ price, under 2 are free
- Game drives are in open on canopied 4 x 4 vehicles
- Animal sightings are not guaranteed
- Park entrance fees.
- Tea, coffee and a muffin for the early morning drive
- Soft drinks, water and crisps for the mid-morning and afternoon drives.
- Return transfers from hotels within Livingstone
What you need to bring
- Hat/Cap, sunglasses
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- A warm jacket during winter time
Pick up times from Hotel/ Lodge.
- 06h30, 09h45 and 15h00
- Duration of tour is 3 hours