Continuing on, a drive through the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park will ensure visitors have a rare opportunity to leave the vehicle behind for a short walk under the guidance of professionally trained rangers to see the White Rhino – close up!
- Minimum 2 pax – Maximum 18 for each session.
- The minimum age for Lion Research & Lion Viewing is 8 years old
- There are no specific health requirements for this activity, and physical disabilities will be considered on an individual basis.
- If a guest has any medical condition such as epilepsy, diabetes or dangerous allergies etc, please ensure that Hult Travel & Tours is informed at time of booking.
- All participants must receive the safety briefing and sign an indemnity form before embarking on an activity.
- All participants should ensure that they have adequate medical insurance before taking part in any lion activities.
- Pick-up from Livingstone
- Viewing a lion feed
- Game drive along the Zambezi
- Entering the stage 2 release site
- Rhino walk with rangers
- AM drive including breakfast
The lion drive is also available on its own
What you need to bring:
- Comfortable bush-walking shoes
- Hat/Cap, sunglasses
- Neutral coloured clothing (No bright colours. For example, but not limited to: red, orange, pink and yellow will not be allowed)
Pick up Times
- AM Drive from Livingstone – 07:00 returning at ± 11:30 – 12:00
- PM Drive from Livingstone – 14:00 returning at ± 18:30
NB – Guests failing to meet these requirements will not be permitted on the activity.